Aerotech's Sensor Fusion 3u DAQ DeviceSensor Fusion is a 3U DAQ device integrated with the Automation 3200 motion controller for precise time alignment of motion and data acquisition functions. Data collection is synchronized across all cards, so there is never a need to align data after collection. Setup, data recording and data playback can be done through .NET, C, LabView, MatLab or AeroBasic programming languages.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers