Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal ConditionerThe S1A AC-LVDT signal conditioner offers smart, fast LVDT setup with built-in null indication and simple front panel pushbuttons to set zero and full scale. It works with the widest range of AC-LVDTs, RVDTs and inductive half-bridge sensors, including three-wire GE LVRTs and gas turbine LVDTs. It offers a choice of four excitation frequencies, eight analog DC outputs (6 DC voltage and two current loop outputs) and RS-485 digital communications.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers