AMCO Enclosures' TitanEP - Flexible Electronic Packaging Enclosures
The TitanEP frame features fully welded construction, delivers a certified static load rating of 5,400 lbs. and a certified dynamic load rating of 3,300 lbs. TitanEP's scalable rack design supports accessories and options that can be configured for current design requirements and can adapt for future expansion. The robust design is certified to MIL S-901D for shock and MIL S-810E for vibration with just a few standard accessories required. TitanEP is available in heights from 12RU to 45RU, 24 in. and 29 in. rack widths and 25.5 in., 30 in. and 36 in. rack depths. Design aesthetics for the frame and doors, including a new curved door design that is available in solid, polycarbonate and vented modelsgive the structurally significant TitanEP enclosure a contemporary look and feel.
- Adalet's XIHNS Explosionproof Instrument Housing
- ABB's CT-MVS and CT-Plus Technology Housing
- Pentair's Hoffman Tablet Enclosure and Stand
- Adalet's Stainless Steel Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Adalet's Division 1/Zone 1 Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Hoffman's Polycarbonate Type 4X Enclosures
- Pepperl+Fuchs'sExplosion Protection Equipment
- Hammond Manufacturing's Eclipse Series of Wall Mount Enclosures
- AutomationDirect's Industrial Strength Enclosure Heater and Enclosure Lighting Options
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers