American Sensor Technologies' AST45TP Liquid Level SensorThe AST45PT liquid level sensor for hydrostatic level and temperature measurement provides two independent 4-20mA output signals for a level and a temperature signal. With measurement ranges from 1 psi (27.68-in. water column) to 100 psi (230.67-ft water column), the AST45PT appeals to a wide range of applications. AST offers five temperature ranges and eight cable length options to make integration simple.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers