American Sensor Technologies' AST46SW Explosion-Proof Pressure SwitchThe AST46SW explosion-proof pressure switch offers a single-pull, double-throw configuration with factory-set switch points and hysteresis, and a one-piece, stainless steel sensing element. It has a maximum operating pressure range up to 20,000 psi (1378 bar). It is CSA-approved for use in hazardous areas, including Class 1, Div 1 explosion-proof Groups A, B, C and D, and for mining applications, including Class 2, Div 1 in Groups E, F and G.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers