Ametek's High Density Temperature Measurement SystemThis monitoring system for critical vessels uses thermal imaging cameras to provide higher measurement density than thermocouple-based systems. The Critical Vessel Monitoring System measures surface temperature once every 16 cm2, compared with one measurement every 250 cm2 in typical thermocouple systems. The system is optimized for use in gasifiers and other critical vessels in petrochemical refining, power generation, chemical and coal processing, waste management, and fertilizer and plastics production.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers