Ametek's Impulsive Series Level TransmittersImpulse Series continuous time domain reflectometery level transmitters now have Modbus RS-485 digital communications capability. The interface offers several modes and data formats, including ASCII, RTU, floating point, integer and others. They provide continuous level measurement of liquids to ranges up to 50 ft. (15 m). They're fit for use in environments that are classified hazardous (Class I, Div. 1).
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers