Ametek's Universal IV CM Model Water Cut MonitorUniversal IV CM Model water cut monitor offers superior water cut measurement accuracy in low ranges (0-1%, 0-5% and 0-10% water). Accuracy is 0.03% water, and measurement resolution is down to 0.0002% water. The sensing element extends a minimum of 15 ins. into a main process line. The probes are designed to handle pressures up to 1500 psi and temperatures up to 450 ºF. Approved for Class 1 Div 1 and Zone 0 hazardous locations.
Phone: (215) 674-1234
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers