Ametek's Universal IV CM Model Water Cut MonitorUniversal IV CM Model water cut monitor offers superior water cut measurement accuracy in low ranges (0-1%, 0-5% and 0-10% water). Accuracy is 0.03% water, and measurement resolution is down to 0.0002% water. The sensing element extends a minimum of 15 ins. into a main process line. The probes are designed to handle pressures up to 1500 psi and temperatures up to 450 ºF. Approved for Class 1 Div 1 and Zone 0 hazardous locations.
Phone: (215) 674-1234
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers