Ametek's Lancom 4 Gas AnalyzerThe Lancom 4 analyzer is housed in a robust enclosure for reliability in harsh boiler and stack environments; easy transfer of data to a PC or memory stick via USB; support for multiple languages. Nine gas measurements include high and low CO, O2, CO2, NO2, SO2, H2S and total hydrocarbons. Measurements include combustion efficiency, excess air, oxygen normalization, loss and total NOx.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers