Ametek Solartron Metrology's SR Series Displacement TransducersThe SR Series, developed for challenging laboratory, test and process control applications, features a strong modular construction with a stainless steel body and core carrier along with sturdy end caps and guides to ensure long life and reliability under harsh conditions. Solartron increased the environmental ratings for the SR Series to IP 68 or hermetically sealed, both with higher temperature capabilities where required on the AC and digital versions. It also added extra screening against electrical interference and pressure tested the transducers to 100 bar (submersible). Screw mount options are available. MS-type axial connector also is an option. The submersible version comes with three meters of FEP cable standard. Standard mount versions are available as free core or guided armature. Spring return is an option with an external spring on guided versions.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers