Asahi's Series 10 Electric ActuatorsSeries 10 electric actuator features a worm gear design and de-clutchable override with hand wheel, thermal overload protection, a 70% duty cycle, cycle times of 21 sec to 31 sec and an output torque range from 1320 in/lbs. to 17,400 in/lbs. Its combination NEMA Type 4X and 6 enclosure is fitted with an O-ring, allowing it to weather harsh environments. It conforms to AWWA C542.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers