Ashcroft's DG25 Digital Pressure GaugeAshcroft DG25 digital pressure gauge provides a five-full-digit LCD in ranges up to 25,000 psi. Available in accuracies of 0.5% and 0.25% FS, this new design boasts a minimum battery life of 2000 hours. Standard features include an IP67 enclosure, selectable units of measure, a 20-segment bar graph indicator, min-max, tare and a list of agency certifications. A backlight and rubber protective boot are also available.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers