Ashcroft's Type 1009 DuralifeSS Pressure Gauge
Type 1009 DuralifeSS pressure gauge is now available with a ¼-in. or 6-mm OD tubing connection. This threadless, straight tube design allows it to be directly connected to pressure tubing systems via industry-standard ferrule type mechanical grip couplings, eliminating the need for adapters. The optional tubing connection is offered on Ashcroft’s 2.5-in. and 3.5-in. Type 1009 gauges with full scale ranges up to 7500 psi.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers