Ashcroft's Type 1009 DuralifeSS Pressure Gauge
Type 1009 DuralifeSS pressure gauge is now available with a ¼-in. or 6-mm OD tubing connection. This threadless, straight tube design allows it to be directly connected to pressure tubing systems via industry-standard ferrule type mechanical grip couplings, eliminating the need for adapters. The optional tubing connection is offered on Ashcroft’s 2.5-in. and 3.5-in. Type 1009 gauges with full scale ranges up to 7500 psi.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers