Ashcroft's HPK Compact Pressure TransducerHeise Model HPK compact pressure transducer is available with a choice of pressure and electrical connections. HPK offers either current or voltage outputs to indicate readings from vacuum through 20,000 psig and absolute ranges to 150 psia. An advanced sensor design delivers long-term stability and ±0.15% F.S. accuracy. Each Heise Model HPK pressure transducer is authenticated with a nine-point, NIST-traceable calibration report.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers