Assured Automation's Actuated Valve eBook
Assured Automation is providing an eBook titled Automated Valves: Optimization of Process Control and Profits to mechanical engineers. The eBook is a compilation of educational articles written by the world renowned process engineering expert, Günter Öxler. The ebook provides useful guidance for engineers who are designing for efficiency and cost-containment. It supplies engineers with valve automation, including electric, mechanical and pneumatic actuation, analog and digital positioners, switches and controllers, as described in Öxler's educational materials.
Topics covered in the eBook include:
- How to prepare butterfly valves with pneumatic part turn actuator for shipment and storage
- Horizontally vs. vertically applied butterfly valves
- Double eccentric butterfly valves
- Process control valve operation under power shut-down / black-out conditions
- Scotch yoke or rack-and-pinion pneumatic part-turn actuator?
- How to design process valves with adjustable speed control for the opening and closing sequence
- How to operate valves absolutely fail-safe without a power supply or control system
- Manual operation and manual override
- Saving costs: pneumatic actuation in water and wastewater technology
- Simplify Your Process Control Solution in a batching system
The Automated Valves: Optimization of Process Control and Profits eBook can be downloaded from the Assured Automation website.
- Mettler Toledo's Guide to pH Measurement
- American Sensor Technologies' Pressure Transducer Brochure
- Bimba-Pneumadyne's Full Line Catalog
- Niagara Meters' Illustrated Brochure
- AutomationDirect's 2012 Catalog
- FCI's ST100 Flare Gas Flowmeter Applications Brochure
- Asahi/America's Thermoplastic Valves and Actuation Catalog
- Pepperl+Fuchs Engineer’s Guide to Interface Technology
- Siemens Industry's Safety Matrix Guide
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers