Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball ValveNew V Series modulating ball valve for achieving precision process control is designed to control pressure, temperature, flow and level. The valve body is available in carbon or stainless steel with NPT, socket weld, tri-clamp and 150# or 300# flanged-end connections. Sizes available are ½-in. through 8-in. Control signal options include 4-20 mA and 3 psi to 15 psi. V Series modulating ball valves are characterized to meet your custom flow requirements.
- Tideflex Checkmate Inline Check Valve Eliminates Backflow from Oceans, Rivers, and Interceptors
- Molex Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors Protect Against Over-Voltage or Peaks
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers