AutomationDirect's Mechanical-Dial Pressure Gauges
ProSense mechanical-dial pressure gauges use Bourdon tube sensing elements and do not require any external power sources to operate.Center back-mount and lower-mount cases are available in durable steel or stainless steel and either dry or liquid-brass wetted parts are suitable for air, oil, or water applications while stainless steel wetted parts are available for corrosive applications.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers