Automation Products Group's PG10 Digital Pressure GaugePG10 digital pressure gauge is an IP65-rated indoor/outdoor gauge with a 5.5-in. display casing, a full five-digit display with characters 0.68 in. tall, and a 270° digital dial or radial bar graph showing a user-selectable pressure range from 0% to 100%. It is a robust pressure monitoring solution that is simple to set up and operate, with true at-a-glance readability.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers