AutomationDirect Adds Pressure Gauges and Thermometers to ProSense Line
ProSense mechanical dial pressure gauges are available in a variety of configurations for use in most pneumatic, hydraulic, HVAC, plumbing, industrial and commercial applications. These gauges use Bourdon tube sensing elements and do not require any external power sources to operate. Center back mount and lower mount cases are available in durable steel or stainless steel and in either dry or liquid filled to dampen vibration and pulsations. Brass wetted parts are suitable for air, oil, or water applications while stainless steel wetted parts are available for corrosive applications. Dual marked dial faces (psi/kPa or inHg/kPa) are available in pressure ranges from vacuum up to 6000 psi.
The ProSense bi-metal thermometers are general purpose thermometers ideal for applications such as, industrial process, hot/chilled water lines, boilers, HVAC, food processing and wastewater. Constructed of 304 stainless steel, thermometers are available in 3 in. dials with center back mounts and 5 in. dials with adjustable angle mounts. Both styles feature a bi-metallic sensing element, a dual scale (F°/C°) and re-zero adjustment screws. Models are available with welded stem lengths ranging from 2.5 in. up to 9 in. Prices start at $22 and are backed with a five-year warranty.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers