AutomationDirect Adds Pressure Gauges and Thermometers to ProSense Line
ProSense mechanical dial pressure gauges are available in a variety of configurations for use in most pneumatic, hydraulic, HVAC, plumbing, industrial and commercial applications. These gauges use Bourdon tube sensing elements and do not require any external power sources to operate. Center back mount and lower mount cases are available in durable steel or stainless steel and in either dry or liquid filled to dampen vibration and pulsations. Brass wetted parts are suitable for air, oil, or water applications while stainless steel wetted parts are available for corrosive applications. Dual marked dial faces (psi/kPa or inHg/kPa) are available in pressure ranges from vacuum up to 6000 psi.
The ProSense bi-metal thermometers are general purpose thermometers ideal for applications such as, industrial process, hot/chilled water lines, boilers, HVAC, food processing and wastewater. Constructed of 304 stainless steel, thermometers are available in 3 in. dials with center back mounts and 5 in. dials with adjustable angle mounts. Both styles feature a bi-metallic sensing element, a dual scale (F°/C°) and re-zero adjustment screws. Models are available with welded stem lengths ranging from 2.5 in. up to 9 in. Prices start at $22 and are backed with a five-year warranty.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers