AutomationDirect's Jefferson Electric Buck-Boost TransformersBuck-boost transformers are designed to maximize the performance and life of electrical equipment, such as air conditioners, heating elements, 277-volt lighting systems and in motors applications. Also called an isolation transformer, typical use is to power loads with specific voltage requirements which differ from the available line voltage. Jefferson Electric 60Hz single-phase buck-boost transformers, with 50VA to 2kVA ratings, are encapsulated with electrical-grade resin, featuring high-quality electrical steel cores. The NEMA 3R-rated enclosures are heat-cured with an ASA-61 gray powder coat finish and have slotted mounting holes for quick and easy mounting. A buck-boost transformer can have two main applications. When connected as an auto-transformer, you can buck (lower) or boost (raise) available line voltage anywhere from five to 20 percent. When used as an isolation transformer, it can be used to step-down supply power to low voltage circuits at the nameplate rating listed.
To learn more, visit www.automationdirect.com/buck-boost-transformers.
- Bentek Scadalink PSC-24 Power Converter Rated for -40 C to 70 C Operation
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers