AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
The Do-more H2 PLC supports all base units, discrete and analog I/O modules available for the DL205 PLC. It has a much more flexible and advanced design that makes integrating I/O and organizing a program much easier. The H2 CPUs offer four times more program memory, nine times more data memory, and operate at speeds up to 20 times faster than current DL205 CPUs. H2 series CPUs reduce system cost and space by including embedded communications ports.
Learn more at www.automationdirect.com/do-more-plcs.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers