AutomationDirect's Flowline EchoPod and EchoSonic II Ultrasonic Liquid Level Sensors
The Flowline EchoPod and EchoSonic II lines of ultrasonic liquid level sensors and transmitters are constructed with PVDF transducers and NEMA Type-6P polycarbonate enclosures. These innovative ultrasonic liquid level sensors replace float, conductance and pressure sensors that fail due to contact with dirty, sticky and scaling media in small, medium and large capacity tanks. Ideal for chemical, water and wastewater applications, these general purpose sensors are available with single and multi-function capabilities including continuous level measurement, switching and control.
Learn more at www.automationdirect.com/ultrasonic-level-sensors
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers