AutomationDirect's Flowline EchoPod and EchoSonic II Ultrasonic Liquid Level Sensors
The Flowline EchoPod and EchoSonic II lines of ultrasonic liquid level sensors and transmitters are constructed with PVDF transducers and NEMA Type-6P polycarbonate enclosures. These innovative ultrasonic liquid level sensors replace float, conductance and pressure sensors that fail due to contact with dirty, sticky and scaling media in small, medium and large capacity tanks. Ideal for chemical, water and wastewater applications, these general purpose sensors are available with single and multi-function capabilities including continuous level measurement, switching and control.
Learn more at www.automationdirect.com/ultrasonic-level-sensors
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers