AutomationDirect's Industrial Safety Gloves
AutomationDirect's lineup of wearable safety gear now includes safety gloves and sleeves. Styles available offer high levels of cut, puncture and impact resistance and are available in sizes ranging from extra-small to extra-extra large, depending on glove type. Among styles offered, general purpose gloves feature nylon yarn construction with polyurethane coating for superb grip and excellent dexterity. Anti-static work gloves are ambidextrous and protect both your hands and product from electrostatic build-up while providing maximum dexterity. Additional glove types available include cut-resistant styles made of steel core cut-resistant knit; certain styles feature reinforced thumb webbing stitching.
- AutomationDirect's Wera Hand Tools
- Pentair's Indoor McLean SPECTRACOOL Air Conditioner Product Line
- Beckhoff Automation's AM8000 Servomotor Series
- Larson Electronics' LEDPM-5W-30 LED Mining Light
- AutomationDirect's Safety Glasses
- Larson Electronic's Hazardous-Duty Lighting
- ProComSol Adds HART Registration and CE Certification for HART Modem
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers