AutomationDirect's Metal Guard Foot SwitchesMetal guard foot switches are avialable in single and double units, and designed with die-cast aluminum foot cover guards and heavy-duty ABS plastic bases and pedals. Ideal for machines such as shearing and spinning machines, lathes, wrapping machines and riveting machines and presses, the foot switches are available in three operational formats: safety anti-trip, free moving and free moving maintained. The IP65 –rated foot switches feature two normally-open and two normally-closed contacts with snap action or slow action options available.
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers