AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air CylindersNITRA E-series dual rod guided pneumatic air cylinders are interchangeable with other popular brands of cylinders. The double-acting cylinders are constructed with high quality extruded aluminum housing and switch mounting tracks, dual chrome-plated stainless steel guide rods, and bronze bushings. E-Series cylinders feature a maximum operating pressure of 142 psi and are available in eight bore sizes from 12 mm to 63 mm.
- Tideflex Checkmate Inline Check Valve Eliminates Backflow from Oceans, Rivers, and Interceptors
- Molex Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors Protect Against Over-Voltage or Peaks
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers