AutomationDirect's Productivity3000 Now With Basic CPU and Remote Modules
AutomationDirect's Productivity3000 line of programmable controllers now includes basic CPU and remote slave modules. The P3-530 CPU's five integrated communications ports include Ethernet for programming, monitoring, and networking; a USB port for data logging; USB I/O port for up to four local expansion bases; RS-232 and RS-485 ports for ASCII and Modbus, and is programmed using the complimentary Productivity Suite software.
The P3-RX remote slave module connects to a Productivity3000 P3-550 CPU module's Ethernet port for remote I/O expansion. It features four integrated communications ports: Ethernet for connection to the Productivity3000 CPU, USB I/O port that supports up to four additional local I/O bases, and RS-232 and RS-485 ports for connecting to serial devices.
Both are UL and CE approved and are backed with a two-year warranty.
To learn more about the Productivity3000 basic CPU and remote slave modules, visit www.automationdirect.com/productivity3000.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers