AutomationDirect's Productivity3000 PAC Line's New Modules
AutomationDirect's Productivity3000 programmable automation controller line includes three new high-speed counter input and pulse output modules.
The P3-HSO high-speed output module supports pulse/direction, up/down and quadrature pulse outputs on each of two independent output channels. It has both line driver and open drain outputs and features six general purpose high-speed inputs and four general purpose outputs.
The P3-HSI high-speed input module has both differential and single ended inputs. This module accepts pulse/direction and quadrature signals on each of the two independent input channels. Equipped with four fault status LEDs, eight input LEDs, and four output status LEDs, it also provides four general purpose high-speed inputs and four general purpose 5-24 VDC 0.5 amp outputs.
The P3-16TD3P DC output module is a sinking/sourcing protected output module which provides 16 12-24 VDC sinking or sourcing outputs with four internally connected commons. LED indicators signify missing external 24 VDC, open load, over temperature, and over load current conditions.
Learn more: www.automationdirect.com/productivity3000
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers