AutomationDirect's Temperature Sensors and Type T ThermocouplesThe ProSense line of temperature sensors now includes room temperature sensors, Type T thermocouple probes, higher-range probes, Type T thermocouple wire and RTD adjustable immersion sensors. ProSense room temperature sensors feature a temperature sensing range of -40 to 185 °F, are constructed with ABS plastic ventilated covers, metal wall mounting subplates and an internal terminal strip for wiring connections. Type T thermocouples have been added for applications requiring lower temperature measurement. Available in attached plug and heavy-duty lead wire models, and in six, 12 and 18-in. probe lengths, the 1/8-in. diameter probes feature a temperature sensing range of -328 to 700 °F.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers