AutomationDirect's Temperature Sensors and Type T ThermocouplesThe ProSense line of temperature sensors now includes room temperature sensors, Type T thermocouple probes, higher-range probes, Type T thermocouple wire and RTD adjustable immersion sensors. ProSense room temperature sensors feature a temperature sensing range of -40 to 185 °F, are constructed with ABS plastic ventilated covers, metal wall mounting subplates and an internal terminal strip for wiring connections. Type T thermocouples have been added for applications requiring lower temperature measurement. Available in attached plug and heavy-duty lead wire models, and in six, 12 and 18-in. probe lengths, the 1/8-in. diameter probes feature a temperature sensing range of -328 to 700 °F.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers