AutomationDirect's ProSense Line Now Includes Temperature Transmitters
AutomationDirect's ProSense line now includes non programmable models of temperature transmitters and these are available for thermocouple Types J, K, or T and 3-wire RTD type Pt100. Head-mounted models can be mounted in any ProSense connection head or any DIN Form B sensor head and are powered by 8 to 35 V DC; 35mm DIN rail-mount models are powered by 12-35 V DC. The transmitters are reverse-polarity protected and output is linearized two-wire four to 20mA current loop.
For more information on ProSense temperature transmitters, visit: www.automationdirect.com/temperature-transmitters.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers