AutomationDirect's Rotary Style Hand Lever Operated ValvesNITRA pneumatic directional control rotary air valves are available in port sizes of 1/4 in. or 1/2 in. NPT with flow coefficients (Cv) from 0.89 to 5.29. Models are available in 2-position or 3-position detent operation styles. The valves are 4-port rotary valves and have a min./max. pressure of 0/145 psi. They can be mounted through panel and have a two-year warranty.
SpecificationsAccess the Rotary Style Hand Lever Valves Overview
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers