AutomationDirect Extends Line of RUKO Cutting Tools
AutomationDirect adds T-shank jig saw blades, deburring tools, and more to its line of RUKO cutting tools.
They are available in high speed steel and bi-metal high speed steel. RUKO T-shank jig saw blades fit popular saw brands.
Also available, deburring tools and kits to help remove sharp edges on metal, brass, cast iron and plastic parts. The hand held manual deburr tools feature a universal handle with spare blade storage compartment; a variety of blades and high speed steel countersinks are also available.
Hand taps and tap wrenches in coarse, fine, NPT and conduit thread are available, in inch, metric, and conduit sizes.
View the full line of RUKO cutting tools at: www.automationdirect.com/hole-cutting-tools.
- Exair's 54 inch Super Ion Air Knife
- Vici Valco's High-Pressure Fittings
- Festo's Metric NPQP Fitting Series
- T&B Fittings High-/Low Temperature Liquidtight System from Thomas & Betts
- AutomationDirect Expands Tubing and Fittings Offering in Pneumatics Line
- Markes International's CIA Advantage
- iKey's Shallow Rackdrawer
- AutomationDirect Adds Tubing and Hose Options to Its NITRA Line of Pneumatic Components
- AutomationDirect's C-series Cylinders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers