AutomationDirect's Stainless Steel and Air Differential Pressure Transmitters
The ProSense SPT25 pressure transmitter is compatible with many different media sensing applications. The all stainless steel welded thin film sensing element provides fast response time. With a pressure sensing range from vacuum to 5,000 psi, transmitters are designed to resist vibration, shock and EMI/RFI while providing high accuracy over a wide compensated temperature range. Models feature a ¼ in. NPT male threaded process connection and are available with linear outputs of 4-20 mA or 0-10VDC and with electrical connections of either a DIN 175301-803C L-connector or a two-meter integral shielded cable.
The ProSense DPTA series differential air pressure transmitters are precision engineered for accurate low differential pressure measurement of air and non-condensing, non-corrosive gases. Transmitters are equipped with an ultra-thin single silicon crystal diaphragm capacitive sensor to provide inherent repeatability and stability. These transmitters are designed with brass barbed pressure ports, removable terminal blocks and a rugged ABS housing for DIN rail or panel mounting. The series is available in ranges from 0.1 in. to 25 in. water column to measure positive, negative and bi-directional pressures, with the ability withstand 15 psi overpressure without damage or calibration shift.
For more information on ProSense pressure transmitters, visit: www.automationdirect.com/pressure-sensors.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers