AutomationDirect's Stainless Steel and Air Differential Pressure Transmitters
The ProSense SPT25 pressure transmitter is compatible with many different media sensing applications. The all stainless steel welded thin film sensing element provides fast response time. With a pressure sensing range from vacuum to 5,000 psi, transmitters are designed to resist vibration, shock and EMI/RFI while providing high accuracy over a wide compensated temperature range. Models feature a ¼ in. NPT male threaded process connection and are available with linear outputs of 4-20 mA or 0-10VDC and with electrical connections of either a DIN 175301-803C L-connector or a two-meter integral shielded cable.
The ProSense DPTA series differential air pressure transmitters are precision engineered for accurate low differential pressure measurement of air and non-condensing, non-corrosive gases. Transmitters are equipped with an ultra-thin single silicon crystal diaphragm capacitive sensor to provide inherent repeatability and stability. These transmitters are designed with brass barbed pressure ports, removable terminal blocks and a rugged ABS housing for DIN rail or panel mounting. The series is available in ranges from 0.1 in. to 25 in. water column to measure positive, negative and bi-directional pressures, with the ability withstand 15 psi overpressure without damage or calibration shift.
For more information on ProSense pressure transmitters, visit: www.automationdirect.com/pressure-sensors.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers