AutomationDirect's Stainless Steel Proximity Sensor Lineup
AutomationDirect's line of round bodied stainless steel inductive proximity sensors now include 3-wire NPN output versions in 8, 12, 18 and 30mm models; also new are unshielded 3-wire 12, 18 and 30mm models. All models have a full 316L stainless steel barrel and sensing face that provides extreme durability in harsh environments, with standard quick-disconnect cable connections. All units are cULus, CE and RoHS rated and have a limited lifetime warranty.
See the full proximity sensor line at: www.automationdirect.com/proximity.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers