AutomationDirect's TRDA Stainless Steel Solid-Shaft EncodersTRDA stainless steel solid-shaft encoders provide a cost-effective solution for small applications. Encoders are used in all types of motion sensing applications, including machine tooling, semiconductor positioning and multi-axis positioning. They feature a reinforced aluminum diecast casing, have an operating temperature range of -10 to 70 °C, and have no mounting restrictions.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers