AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical IsolatorsFC-ISO-C and D high-speed optical isolators provide the versatility to solve various interface problems between an incremental encoder signal and a PLC, servo drive or other input devices. Ideal for use with single-ended or differential line driver encoder signals, the modules feature three complementary inputs rated for 4.5-7.5 and 12-26 V dc and frequency response up to 1 MHz. Both have a slim-line plastic housing with an integral 35-mm DIN-rail mounting adapter, and are UL508 listed and CE-marked.
- Signal Conditioning: Balluff's Smart Light Functions In Three Modes
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers