Autonics' Fluid/Air Type PSAN Series Pressure Sensors
Fluid/Air Type PSAN Series pressure sensors with high resolution sensing and flexible programming options are for all air, liquid, and fluid environments. Sensors feature a high resolution of 1/1,000 or 1/2,000, auto shift function, a hold function input option, 2 independent set points and outputs-N.O/N.C selectable, one-touch connector type for easy maintenance, Analog output (1/2,000 resolution, voltage: 1-5V, current: 4-20mA); zero adjustment function, peak monitoring function and chattering prevention function; enhanced environmental resistance with diaphragm; and a forced-output mode embodied for easy operation test and monitoring.
Learn more about the PAN Series Pressure Sensors.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers