Azbil's GasCVD Natural Gas Calorimeters
GasCVD natural gas calorimeters are designed to promote fair trade. They measure the calorific value (roughly, the heating power) of natural gas. GasCVD is 1/5 to 1 /20 the price of a general gas chromatograph. Its response time is less than 30 seconds, which is 10 times faster than a general gas chromatograph. The series is OIML- and WELMEC-certified for accuracy and ATEX- and IECEx-certified as flameproof and explosion-proof.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers