Badger Meter's M-Series Cost-Effective, Electromagnetic FlowmetersM-5000 and M-2000 are two cost-effective, electromagnetic flowmeters. The M-5000 is a battery-operated, general-purpose mag meter in a standalone package. It is ideal for remote settings without access to power. M-2000 delivers precise flow measurement on potable meter lines, in fluids with suspended solids, and most applications requiring exacting measurement.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers