Balluff's Inductive Analog Sensor
This first-of-its-kind, high-pressure, inductive analog sensor is rated up to 500 bar. It's ideal for valve control and hydraulic cylinder cushioning applications. It’s made of corrosion-resistant housing materials and offers high-strength, ceramic sensing faces and special sealing. The two models offer switching for final position detection; analog functions for control of valves or immediate stop oil pressure up to 500 bar; IP68 in high-quality M12 stainless steel housing; and a 0.5-mm to 2-mm sensing range.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers