Banner Engineering's DF-G1 Fiber Amplifier
The DF-G1 series features a thermally stable and high performance electronic design with a dual display, two bright, digital readouts and an improved fiber clamp. Along with its interface, the DF-G1 also maximizes user control, providing full manual manipulation of all operating parameters, including switch point threshold, Light Operate or Dark Operate, various output timing functions, electronic gain level and sensor response speed. Users can also implement one of six Expert TEACH and SET methods to ensure optimal gain and threshold selection for each application, particularly in low contrast environments, such as small part or clear object detection. The DF-G1 is powered by a high-performance 32-bit microprocessor with a 12-bit analog-to-digital converter, and provides versatile response speeds of 200 µs to meet high-speed requirements and 500 µs for standard speed. Another key benefit of the new DF-G1 is its thermally stable electronics, which minimize warm-up drift and enables multiple amplifiers to be mounted side-by-side, with no reduction in the ambient temperature limit.
Learn more by watching the video below.
Banner's DF-G1 Fiber Optic Sensor is an innovative, easy-to-use fiber amplifier with a simple setup and reliable performance.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers