Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
The SureCross Q45 Remote Device (RD) model wireless sensor is capable of interfacing with isolated dry contacts or PNP outputs, allowing the RD to interface with almost any digital sensor. It also features a mode where it interfaces directly with NAMUR inductive proximity sensors. The RD model delivers the longest lifetime of all Q45 sensors, operating on less than 100uA of current, and allowing the battery to last up to five or more years depending on the application.
Learn more about the SureCross Q45 Remote Device model at www.bannerengineering.com.
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers