B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB IsolatorsRuggedized USB isolators are designed to isolate and protect connected equipment from surges, spikes and electrostatic discharges carried on USB cable. The new one-port Ulinx UHR401 and two-port Ulinx UHR402 USB isolators also protect themselves by virtue of their tough construction. Ulinx hubs are built to withstand industrial networking hazards such as shock, drop, vibration, electromagnetic interference and temperature extremes. They are equipped with high retention ports that hold USB cables firmly in place to eliminate data loss, and in extreme cases, the risk for fire caused by loose cables and arcing.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers