Beamex's CMX Calibration Software version 2.7Beamex new version of its CMX Calibration Software (v2.7) brings several new improvements and additions in terms of functionality and features of the product. It serves as support for the Beamex MC6 Advanced Field Calibrator and Communicator, as well as for Beamex Temperature Dry Blocks. It supports both internal and external reference sensor ("Controlled and Measured"). CMX now supports an error limit function that is a sum of the previously available constant error limit and a new error limit depending on reading (relative error). You may now add several calibration references to each calibration point and the CMX default Report layouts are now multilingual.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers