Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
Multi-core enabled CX2000 devices are equipped with Intel processors. CX2000's housing concept combines a metallic basic housing with front panels made of a special screening plastic, and can handle environments with temperatures ranging from -25 °C to +60 °C. The basic CPU module has one DVI port, four USB ports and two independent Ethernet ports.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers